PRIVACY, CANCELLATION & Other POLICIES
Doing business with us may involve providing information about yourself or your business. At Quan's Hot Yoga, your information is kept confidential and your privacy is protected. We obtain information about you to:
- Identify you
- Protect us both against error and fraud
- Understand your needs for services
- Provide ongoing service
- You can expect us to protect your privacy
Your information and the business you do with us is kept in strict confidence. Only authorized personnel have access to your information. We don't sell or give your information to third parties without your consent unless we believe in good faith that the law requires it. Our procedures and systems are designed to protect your information from error, loss and unauthorized access.
quanshotyoga.com also uses “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that most major web sites write to your hard drive for record keeping purposes when you visit them. Cookies allow us to measure activity on the site and to improve your user experience, for example by remembering your passwords and viewing preferences.
Links to Other Sites
It is important to note that quanshotyoga.com contains links to other sites and that those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as quanshotyoga.com. These sites may send their own cookies to you, and may collect data and make uses of it that quanshotyoga.com would not. You have the right to say no, anytime. Let us know that you don't want us to use information about you in any particular way, including uses described in this notice, by contacting us. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All data is stored behind a firewall on our network and is protected by operating system authentication, database security and individual user password security. Quan's Hot Yoga reserves the right to change this policy at any time. You can send an e-mail to us with any further questions.
Class Cancellation policy - 6 hrs
- 6 hour notice is requested for all class cancellations, 2 hour cancellation window exists for online and Mindbody applications.
- Cancellations can be made Online(website and Mindbody), by emailing email@example.com or calling the studio at 306-585-1515(leave a message)
- A cancellation fee will be applied if a class is cancelled within 2 hours or for no-shows
- Cancellation fee will result in a single class card deducted from class passes or those with unlimited memberships each late cancel will result in a day deducted from the expiry of the membership
- No make-up classes will be provided for late cancellations
- Once your spot is cancelled before the cancellation deadline, the class will be returned to your series to be used at a future date
WORKSHOPS or EVENTS - When you register for a workshop or event the cancellation policy is full refund up to 2 weeks prior to date of the workshop or event(a 20% non-refundable fee to a minimum $25 non-refundable deposit that will be charged if individual withdraws from the course less than 2 weeks to event time). The purpose of this being administration, organizing the event, and time planning, coordination and effort of third parties so unfortunately we are unable to refund with less than 2 weeks notice in these circumstances. Please be mindful of your purchase and honor your commitment to show up for your reservation. Thank you!
Do not expire but are NOT refundable. Please be mindful before you purchase.
We appreciate your understanding with regards to our policies and will continue to strive to make improvements to Quan's Hot Yoga