POSTPONED>>>RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING LEVEL I(36 hour)
This training offers a comprehensive understanding of restorative yoga principles, techniques, poses and practices.
Upon completion of the training, you will be fully prepared and certified to teach a restorative yoga class or offer a private restorative yoga session.
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Level I is open to anyone wanting to understand and incorporate restorative practices into their work and/or
personal lives including yoga students, body workers, physical therapists, nurses, and health professionals in the field of body-mind medicine and psychology.
About the program
You will discover how this simple practice offers powerful personal transformation.
You will gain a deep understanding of the science behind restorative yoga and the specific techniques and structures of the restorative yoga practice.
You will learn the powerful art of restorative yoga; how to work with subtle energies to enhance or deepen each individual person’s experience, including restorative assists using therapeutic touch.
You will experience how restorative yoga stimulates the body’s natural healing mechanisms, cultivates inner calm as well as a deep connection with Self.
Upon completion of the training, you will be ready to teach restorative yoga within a class setting or as a private, one-to-one session.
· The history and yoga lineage of Restorative Yoga
· The autonomic nervous system; sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
· Theory and application of the Relaxation Response
· Neurological, psychological, physical, energetic effects of Restorative Yoga
· Classic restorative yoga poses
· How to skillfully use props for optimal support and rest
· Restorative pranayama, meditation visualization techniques
· Restorative assists; the art of therapeutic touch
· The language of restorative yoga; choice of language to deepen the restorative experience
· Develop specific skills of observation to understand and assist misalignments that inhibit deep relaxation
· Optimizing the environment; classroom and studio set-up to support the restorative experience
· Understand how to support special conditions including pregnancy and injury
· Sequencing the restorative yoga practice
· Integrating restorative yoga into hatha, power and yin style yoga classes
· Practical experience working one-on-one with clients
· Practical experience sequencing and teaching a restorative class
Practical experience, lecture, discussion, experiential exercises, partner and team practice.
Restorative Yoga Teacher certificate, eligible for Yoga Alliance CEU hours.
Invitation to a private on-line community of Restorative Yoga Teachers for on-going support
Comprehensive training manual
Listing of recommended resources for further learning and support
Listing on the on-line Restorative Yoga Teachers directory
When : Apr 10-13 (9-5pm each day) 2020
Price : $780
Location: East Studio
Early Bird Price $720 before Feb 28th 2020
*Non Refundable Deposit $150
Led by Quan's Team
Do you love yoga? Want to find a way to deepen your practice? Have you ever considered teaching?
Quans Hot Yoga 200 Hour yoga TT, Led by a strong and experienced teaching faculty, our Aim is for this training to be the highest standard of its kind.
The course has been designed to provide teachers with both the technical and communication skills required to give their students a truly outstanding experience each and every time they attend class.
Expect a strong, safe and creative training where you will gain a wide and solid foundation of traditional yoga.
The training will honour the traditional lineage of yoga and classical philosophy, whilst taking advantage of the many modern scientifically based advancements of asana techniques and teaching methods.
The training is modules based and will equip teachers with the tools necessary for life as a certified yoga teacher.
Topics to include:
Asanas, practice, modifications and alignment,
teaching practice, breath techniques and benefits, sequencing include Hot / Hattha /Vinyasa Flow/YIn /Ashtanga....
,Yoga history, philosophy, business side of yoga, conduct of a teacher
When:July 31 - Aug 4 ; Aug 15/16 ; 29/30;
Sep 3/4/5/6//7,12/13/,18/19/20,27th 2020
Time Friday:5:30 pm -8:30pm
Sat - Tuesday 7am -4pm
Where: 312 University Park Drive(east studio)
Price: $3200+gst for teacher training
Early bird price is $3000 +gst paid in full by May 31st
Non refundable deposit of $600.
**Payment plans available, call or email for more info.
50 HOUR HOT YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
with Mirene Paladines
She has been teaching hot yoga for over 10 years with a wealth of knowledge
Anatomy and physiology for hot yoga
Teaching hot yoga
Asana, adjustment and alignment for hot yoga
Pranayama for hot yoga
Ethics, laws and privacy as a hot yoga teacher
Hot yoga business development
Marketing hot yoga
This 50 hour training(45 Contact Hours) can be applied towards your 200 hour RYT training certificate.
Date : July 31 -Aug 4th
Price:$975 ( Includes FREE 1 MONTH Unlimited Membership )
Early Bird:$875 By Jun 1st ($150 Non-Refundable)
We recommend that students have at least 6 months hot yoga practice before but not required.