Dates Coming End of June
>>>RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING LEVEL I(36 hour)
w / Tianne Allan
This training offers a comprehensive understanding of restorative yoga principles, techniques, poses and practices.
Upon completion of the training, you will be fully prepared and certified to teach a restorative yoga class or offer a private restorative yoga session.
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Level I is open to anyone wanting to understand and incorporate restorative practices into their work and/or
personal lives including yoga students, body workers, physical therapists, nurses, and health professionals in the field of body-mind medicine and psychology.
About the program
You will discover how this simple practice offers powerful personal transformation.
You will gain a deep understanding of the science behind restorative yoga and the specific techniques and structures of the restorative yoga practice.
You will learn the powerful art of restorative yoga; how to work with subtle energies to enhance or deepen each individual person’s experience, including restorative assists using therapeutic touch.
You will experience how restorative yoga stimulates the body’s natural healing mechanisms, cultivates inner calm as well as a deep connection with Self.
Upon completion of the training, you will be ready to teach restorative yoga within a class setting or as a private, one-to-one session.
· The history and yoga lineage of Restorative Yoga
· The autonomic nervous system; sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
· Theory and application of the Relaxation Response
· Neurological, psychological, physical, energetic effects of Restorative Yoga
· Classic restorative yoga poses
· How to skillfully use props for optimal support and rest
· Restorative pranayama, meditation visualization techniques
· Restorative assists; the art of therapeutic touch
· The language of restorative yoga; choice of language to deepen the restorative experience
· Develop specific skills of observation to understand and assist misalignments that inhibit deep relaxation
· Optimizing the environment; classroom and studio set-up to support the restorative experience
· Understand how to support special conditions including pregnancy and injury
· Sequencing the restorative yoga practice
· Integrating restorative yoga into hatha, power and yin style yoga classes
· Practical experience working one-on-one with clients
· Practical experience sequencing and teaching a restorative class
Practical experience, lecture, discussion, experiential exercises, partner and team practice.
Restorative Yoga Teacher certificate, eligible for Yoga Alliance CEU hours.
Invitation to a private on-line community of Restorative Yoga Teachers for on-going support
Comprehensive training manual
Listing of recommended resources for further learning and support
Listing on the on-line Restorative Yoga Teachers directory
When : TBD end of June 2020
Price : $780
Location: East Studio
Early Bird Price $720 before June 30th 2020
*Non Refundable Deposit $150